Sản phẩm bánSản phẩm thuê

Overview of the urban area Starlake

(Updated: 5/25/2019 3:33:53 PM)

Overview of the urban area Starlake

Starlake is the most advanced urban area in Vietnam located at Tay Ho Tay Ho Tay Ha Noi towards the internal airport with full functions: administrative, hotel, finance, education, trade and entertainment ... Showing the level, Starlake project is the symbol for the expectation of the most luxurious model star urban area in Southeast Asia.


Project name: Starlake (Central area of ​​Tay Ho Tay urban area)

Location: Located at the intersection of Bac Tu Liem, Tay Ho and Cau Giay Districts

Purpose: To develop a modern and world-class new urban area

Total area: 186.3ha

Population: 24,300 people

Total investment capital: 548 million USD (estimated)

Investor: T.H.T Development Limited Company (Investor: Deawoo E&C)

Bank partner: Korean KDB (-200 million USD Confirmed)

Development Stages:

Phase 1: 114.8ha (2014 - 2019)

Phase 2: 71.5ha will be implemented when the city hands over the site

Planning space: Commercial buildings, residential buildings, central squares, National administrative centers, business and commercial areas, Thang Long theater, National History Museum ... Housing accounts for only 16% of the total project area, construction density and low population density, attaching importance to living space, entertainment and community utilities.




Villas - low-rise houses are designed with low density of only about 36%, the remaining 64% is the area for trees and lakes, creating a fresh living space, residents enjoy and cover Experience an upstream, modern and most comfortable life.











Starlake brings a professional business environment for domestic and international entrepreneurs. You will also experience the cultural colors of Vietnam and the world, the Broadway (American) art streets, or a moment of Venice (Italy), or the vibrant bustling space of Times Square (USA)

right at Starlake.


Spending 8ha of land for schools, Starlake attaches great importance to comprehensive education at all levels. International standard schools will play alongside the UNIS, SIS, HIS, CAS, Hanoi Academy schools ... in the region. Near the top prestigious universities in Vietnam, residents at Starlake have easy access to high-quality educational institutions.


Starlake is the place where the Government chooses to set up the headquarters of the ministries, the Diplomatic Corps, the national cultural works, making it the new administrative center of Hanoi. This is a complex shopping mall with the most advanced commercial facilities of the world, typical of a civilized and classy lifestyle.


The space of West Lake connects with the green space axis and beautiful regulating lake system, creating a living environment in harmony with nature. Connecting with Hoa Binh Park, Huu Nghi Park, Ho Tay Water Park, Starlake is modern but still blends with green ecosystem and regional water surface, creating an ideal living environment for residents.




WEST LAKE  project's development by periods.

As expected by 2030, Star Lake Ho Tay will develop into the first model urban area in Vietnam, comparable to urban areas in the world. The project has 2 development stages as follows:


Phase 1: There is a total planning area of ​​114.5 hectares including adjacent items, villas and high-end apartments. Schools, hotels, tennis courts, swimming pools, gyms, central air-conditioning lakes. Apartments, offices for rent, shopping centers.

Phase 2: Total construction area of ​​71ha will be completed within 5 years from the date of handing over of land by Hanoi People's Committee



With 40 years of experience in the construction and development of new urban areas in Korea and 47 countries around the world, Daewoo E&C owns the world's leading team of experts and know-how. The investor has a long-term vision of urban planning and optimal development strategy. Besides, the project Starlake is also KDB - the largest bank in South Korea to ensure the capital to deploy as planned.


  • Starlake Urban
  • Starlake Urban

    0986 720720

  • 0986 720720

    Tan Long Homes

  • Booking Online

Starlake, Starlake apartment, starlake villastarlake apartment, starlake villas, ciputra apartment

0986 720720
  • Đăng ký thuê/ mua